Friday, May 30, 2014

May Stone Collective


The Stone Collective is a community making much of Jesus as we create art,
 photography, prose, poems or music that commemorate the wonderful things God does in our life. 
Based on the passage in 1 Samuel 7:12-14, each month we will collect Ebenezer Stones as a regular 
practice in the art of worship via our creativity. Want to join in on The Stone Collective? 
Create your own Stone and link up to LIVE IT OUT! Blog. #TheStoneCollective



This month: I'm so thankful for home.
Not a place, but my peeps.
The fires this month put things into perspective
and I've been saying prayers of thanks ever since.

All of the silly things I get caught up on, or annoyed by;
that seem like problems. None of it matters.
God has given us each other and we here living life together every day
and some days we drive each other completely crazy,
and I'm thankful for every minute of this life together.

God give us eyes to see what is real.
Give us eyes to see what is eternal.
Soften our heart and change us and mold us and 
lead us where you want us to go. 
Lead us into the abundant life that 
can only be found in you.
Amen.

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I adore adore adore your beautiful art work. It is as if you read my mind and my homey, cozy, kind of folk artsy wish to be surrounded by lovely things. I am so glad I found your page. .....Kristi
    http://www.angelspiratesthieves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE your art. Amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete